- 5801 Washington, Evansville, IN, 47715 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3460 Sqft
- *INTEREST RATE BUY DOWN AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME* This home has it all!! 3,460 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 car garage, 1.17 acres and located centrally to so much! Oh, and immaculately maintained. The rooms arespacious with an open floor plan. The great room features a wood burning fireplace that was converted from gas and could easily be converted back to gas. The kitchen countertops aresolid surface over quality oak cabinets and the sink has 3 bowls. All appliances stay, including the washer and dryer. A...
- 2565 STRINGTOWN ROAD, Evansville, IN, 47711 United States
- Don't miss this great opportunity to own this fantastic, five bay car and truck wash located on Evansville's North side. Great revenue, well established property and located on a corner lot! Commercial vacuums and new upgraded lighting included. Total of 4 parcels included : 82-06-17-031-111.004-029, 82-06-17-031-111.014-029, 82-06-17-031-111.003-029, and 82-06-17-031-111.002-029. Seller reserves the small vise in pump room and the J.E.T's sign.
- 716 S. Burkhardt Road, Evansville, IN, 47715 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2378 Sqft
- Welcome to Plaza Meadows subdivision & this beautifully updated brick home. Only minutes from shopping and restaurants convenience is key with this home. Enter from the welcoming covered front porch to start your tour. This bilevel home boasts 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms with lots of open space. The top of the stairs shows the formal dining room(currently being used by the owner as an in-home daycare) that has plenty of space for your dining room table. The kitchen features newer cabinets and countertops as we...
- 1514 N. Cullen Ave, Evansville, IN, 47715 United States
- ksDon't miss this opportunity to own just under an acre (0.93A) of land on Evansville's East side. This agricultural lot offers a prime location to build your office and business at a great price! Taxes are assessed on land only at $37.12 a year and utilities/hookup are available!
- 7615 S. Sauerkraut Lane, Mount Vernon, IN, 47620 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 2196 Sqft
- Stunning inside and out describes this home on Sauerkraut perfectly! This Posey county all brick, ranch home has so much to offer! You will rave over the updates made as soon as you arrive! Asyou make your way to the front door, just inside you will be greeted by a spacious formal living room (all new paint and flooring throughout the entire home) that leads you to the picture perfect kitchen where tasteful colors & fixtures flow! Be sure to note the new stainless appliances that stay with the home. The kitchen...
- 904 N. Canal Street, Mount Vernon, IN, 47620 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2329 Sqft
- Charming and full of Character describes this spacious Victorian home on Canal perfectly! Priced to sell and selling as-is, this home is located in Posey County, on a desired corner lot. You will appreciate all this home offers and will see its grand potential right away! As you approach the home, you will enjoy its beautiful Victorian style and its classic covered front porch that welcomes you into this 2300 sq.ft + home. Built in 1937, its timeless beauty flows, from the large gathering rooms, original wood floor...
- 3008 S. Frederick Street, Evansville, IN, 47714 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 720 Sqft
- This adorable 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is move-in ready and offers immediate possession. Upon arrival you'll notice the newly painted shutters and door, fresh mulch, brand new gutters, and the recently rocked driveway. The updated kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, a new sink, freshly painted cabinets, and a laundry area. There is new paint and lighting throughout the home. Per seller, most of the plumbing has been replaced. The roof was inspected and is good to go. Roofing contractor estimates the roof to b...
- 423 E . WATER, MOUNT VERNON, IN, 47620 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1667 Sqft
- Wonderful home on Water street in Posey County, is ready & Waiting for you! This two-story home has been remodeled inside and out yet still boasts with its timeless, original character. Lets talkNEW... new roof, siding, windows in the last two years, BRAND NEW tankless, gas water heater, gas furnace, flooring, paint, kitchen, light fixtures, and all new electrical & plumbing. You will fall in love with the classic, decorative fireplace that welcomes you in the living room, along with the original wood work,...
- 3277 3211 Smith Road, Boonville, IN, 47601 United States
- Wonderful Boonville country acreage to build your dream home on. The property includes two buildable properties that have been soil tested for septic's. The land is currently being farmed. Water and electricity are available at the road. Parcel numbers 87-10-17-402-003.000-017 & 87-10-17-402-004.000-017.